Sunday 30 December 2012

Anniversary of the Veil, Beginnings; The Beacon by Vanna Smythe

This is a 21 chapter sample of the Protector, the first book in the Anniversary of the Veil series. So, if you are unsure whether the series is for you, here is you're chance to try it out for a small price.
My review of the entire novel is available on the amazon.co.uk and amazon.com pages, and in an earlier blogpost so all I will say is, this has been my fantasy book of the year, from a new author with a wonderful writing style. This book was a pleasure to read in a genre that has tended towards tiredness and sameness of late. If I could have given it more stars I would have done.

Also, this morning I bought the next book in the series, Decision Maker which has just been released. I have been looking forward to reading this ever since I finished Protector. A review will follow later.

And, while I'm here may I take this opportunity to wish you all a happy and prosperous New Year

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete