Friday 16 April 2021

Resourceful Living by Lisa Dawson

 


Welcome to my spot on the Blogtour for Resourceful Living, the new book by multi-award winning interior design blogger and writer Lisa Dawson. 

Now, I know this isn't usually my kind of thing but on looking at the ideas I decided to have a look and am glad I did. The general gist of Resourceful Living is how to make your home as lovely as you want to without breaking the bank. With such ideas as repurposing and upcycling, adding the right colour to the right room and even just little things like what to put where Lisa Dawson shows how to get the best out of everything for your home. 

The book is beautifully illustrated throughout so is also lovely just to look at, before you choose to take on a project. And the projects are presented in such a way that they seem 'do-able' (even to someone as clueless about these things as me!) 





So, a beautifully presented, easy to follow book that will show you how to get the best out of your rooms and turn a house into a home. The investment in purchasing this book will save you lots

5/5* Highly Recommended 


Thank you to Anne Cater for inviting me onto this tour. Please take time to have a look at the other bloggers who are taking part if you get the chance 



1 comment: