Sunday 9 December 2012

Monsters Anonymous by Theresa Derwin (a review)

What a splendid collection this is.

There is a varied selection with everything from a monsters self help group right on through to a haunted sex toy with a ghostly grail story thrown in for good measure. As you would expect from a collection such as this, some stories are stronger than others but that is not saying there are any weak stories here - all are good and well worth the money.

To give you an idea how much I enjoyed this book - I was given a pdf file of this book to review by the author but my kindle died and the file was lost (along with the email that had the link). When I purchased my new kindle the first thing I did was to go on Amazon and buy a fresh copy.

Ms. Derwin has a good story telling style - a very enjoyable collection

No comments:

Post a Comment