Sunday 22 September 2024

The Other People by C B Everett

 



Well, I guess this is my first 5* read for 2025.


10 people wake up in a big sprawly house, in rooms that seem pretty much like their own and with no idea of how they got there. The doors are locked, the windows are shuttered and they have 12 hours to find a missing girl.


All while they are being picked off, one by one.


Billed as 'And Then There Were None meets Shutter Island' I had a pretty good idea of what was going on and while I was correct to a point I was also way off the mark as well. There is a lot going on here and some truly heartbreaking moments (Cerys - you'll know when you get there).


This book had me hooked from day 1


Thanks to Jamie-Lee and Black Crow PR for allowing me early access to this book

No comments:

Post a Comment