Saturday 24 March 2012

Two Graves - A Review

A well paced Serial Killer novel with a Mafia side story thrown in - what's not to love?
I found this to be an interesting take on the serial killer genre as you get to see how the killer develops in his confidence as the story progresses. The killings get more gruesome as the bodies mount up. The characters in the Kesle Police Department are believable and all are given their own bit of background which keeps the story ticking along.
There were also a few moments which made me think "never saw that coming".
I know there is at least one more book to come featuring the Kesle PD, and I hope there will be more than that.
I don't read a lot of serial killer type fiction but this was a story that promised to be a bit different and lived up to that promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment