Friday 9 December 2016

Magician's End by Raymond E Feist (or, Time To Man Up and Get On With It 😉)

Back around the time I left school in 1983 I picked up a copy of Magician by (then) new author Raymond E Feist. I guess it was another of the books that started me on my fantasy reading path as it is still one of my 'go to' reads all these years on. Over the years I've picked up all his books and devoured each and every one. Admittedly some were better than others but all were of a decent standard and all were enjoyed.

Three years ago the series finished with Magician's End and although I have owned a signed copy since then I've never started it. I guess I don't want the journey to be over but now the time has come to turn the page and start the final journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment