Wednesday 21 December 2011

An Interesting day (and I've only been up half an hour!)

So, I heard a rumour there was going to be a trailer for 'The Hobbit' released today. Checked online when I got up and there it was - and I must say, it looks wonderful. I'm sure it won't stay truly faithful to the book but it'll be near enough.
Then, the biggest news of the day for me (cue Drumroll................................) American author and all round top bloke Brandon Sanderson has finally finished the first draft for the final book in the late Robert Jordan's Wheel of Time series. It is a series that has been 22 years in the telling and the end will be a bitter sweet time but all good things must come to an end.
I'm sure I will have more to say on the subject in the year or so leading up to publication but for now I'm just happy the tale is kinda told.
Now to get on with posting some more reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment